Pay attention to the jump rules that must be adhered to at all of our parks. Follow instructions given by the Jump Crew at all times.
- Every person jumping must have read and completed a Jump Giants waiver form before using the park.
- All jumpers must be 3 years of age or over (excluding specific toddlers sessions).
- For any person under 16, a waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian before you can jump.
- All jumpers need special grip socks which can be purchased for £2, but once you have purchased them they are yours to keep !
- Everyone using the Ninja court also need special ninja grip gloves which can be purchased for £2, but once you have purchased them they are yours to keep!
- Jumpers must wear a valid coloured Jump Giants wristband at all times during the session.
- Under no circumstances are people under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed use of the park.
- Look out for other jumpers and give way to the smaller ones.
- We advise younger jumpers to use the junior zone to begin with. The maximum junior zone age is 10 years old.
- Jumpers under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult guardian.
- Pregnant women or people with health concerns are advised not to jump, the cafe is the ideal place for you!
- We recommend jumpers with heart, back or neck conditions or with weak limbs caused by previous fractures should seek medical advice before participating. Please Note we have an 18st / 114kg weight limit for using the trampolines.
- No lying or sitting on the trampolines.
- Grabbing of the safety pads or safety netting is not allowed.
- No double bouncing, running, tackling or rough play.
- One person per trampoline at a time.
- Always land with two feet and aim to stay in the middle of the trampoline, never jump onto the padding around the edge of the mat.
- Do not operate mobile phones, cameras or similar equipment on the trampolines, these must be left out of the jumping zone.
- No food or drink (including gum) is permitted on the trampolines.
- No double somersaults or flips or tricks over the pads are allowed. Single somersaults are allowed but no more than two in a row unless on the tumble runs trampolines.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, loose change, jewellery, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No outside drinks or food permitted. This excludes birthday cakes.
- The maximum weight limit is 18 stone.
- We reserve the right to close activities from time to time for maintenance or operational reasons.
Foam Zone Rules:
- Do not dive into the pit headfirst.
- Exit the pit as soon as possible by the side lanes.
- Do not hide or bury yourself in the pit.
- Do not jump until it is clear and approved by the one of the Jump Crew.
- Remove all items from your pockets, if you lose anything there’s no guarantee it will be found and Jump Giants take no responsibility for your personal items.
You’re out when:
- Hit by a live ball on any part of the body.
- You throw a live ball that’s caught by the opposition before it touches the ground or side walls.
- You enter the other teams zone.
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Once out, you must immediately exit and wait for the next game.
- You may defend yourself using a ball in your hands.
- The Jump Crew's decision is final.
- Stay in your lane.
- Do not hang off of the hoops or supporting equipment.
- One person per trampoline at a time.
- Do not kick the basketball at any time.
Battle Beams Rules:
- Only two people on a beam at a time.
- No head shots allowed.
- Once you have been knocked off the match is over.
Ninja Court Rules:
- You must adhere to the one-way system that the Ninja Court follows.
- If you fall into the foam pit you must exit the Ninja Court immediately.
- Always follow Jump Crew instructions.
- You must be at least 1.3m tall to use the ninja court.
Wipe Out Rules:
- 1 person per platform only.
- Once you have been knocked off your platform you are out.
- You must be at least 1.3m tall to take part in Wipe Out.
- Wipe Out has a weight restriction of 15 stone.
My husband and I visited earlier today with our two children, they had an absolute blast! Love it, very well managed and friendly staff! Will definitely be coming again
Absolutely love Jump Giants!
It was really fun and I'll be booking a day again soon. Excellent staff and such a good idea, design and layout. There is fun for all of the family at Jump Giants, would definitely recommend.
I have every belief that Jump Giants will be a hit because no matter how old you are, you’ll freaking love it.
Defo a great day for my daughters birthday. The staff were really nice and made us feel welcome. Defo going back, maybe just the adults next time!
We had an awesome time and they were very understanding with my autistic son.
Fantastic! About time there was something like this around here
Visited today with my 2 children and would just like to congratulate you on an amazingly run place. I don't think I have ever been to a place that was as good as this, we will defo be returning and I will be joining in next time! Many thanks
We went on Saturday with the kids and a couple of friends and it was great. Who needs PS4 or Xbox!!!
Visited for the first time today. Really impressed. The children had lots of fun and were totally worn out after. All the staff were really friendly and everything is so organised which helps everyone stay safe and have fun. Highly recommended!